physics jokes. I can't even.
- James: HI WHAT'S UP?
- Me: PHYSICS
- James: AWESINE
- Me: hahaha I get it. Test tomorrow. Gonna die. Under these FORCES.
- James: Hahahaha. I hope you get some WORK done.
- Me: I can feel the TENSION in my brain.
- James: If you get tired, you might need a POWER nap.
- Me: To regain my ENERGY.
- James: But I'm not sure I understand the GRAVITY of your situation.
- Me: Then maybe you need to break it down into COMPONENTS.
- James: How MASSive is this test?
- Me: It WEIGHS more than your mom. ... What am I even doing I should be studying.
- James: Yeah seriously. But maybe you'd like to encounter some KINETIC FRICTION first?
- Me: OKAY NO. The only friction I'll feel is STATIC FRICTION when my head hits the textbook.
- James: K. Well. It's all RELATIVE.
- Me: That's it I'm done here.
that moment during a calculus test when after reading a problem you know that you don’t remember the correct way to solve it, and that there’s no way to fake like you do….
Jose in background.